JOBplus – Edmonton
JobPLUS Offers Employment Support & Placement To Experienced Jobseekers.
If You Have An Established Work History & Are Facing Challenges
Connecting With Employment, Our Services Are For
JobPLUS Services Include:
- A Career Resource Centre that offers Information, Tools & Resources for a Successful Job Search
- Transferable Skills Assessment for Career Options
- Career Mapping to Identify Job Targets
- Strategies to Navigate the Challenges of Today’s Modern Jobsearch
- Networking with Like-Minded Jobseekers who are Facing Similar Challenges
- Rapid Reattachment to Employment
- Employment Placement, Job Match & Work Exposure
- Ongoing Coaching & Support
- Employer & Industry Networking Events & Direct Employer Connections
- All Services Provided at No Cost to Participants
Download our JobPLUS Brochure
Contact JobPLUS to start your journey towards Employment Success!
#102, 10665 – Jasper Avenue
First Edmonton Place
The Province of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada
to provide employment support programs and services.