Service Management and YOU
Your BGS Service Manager will provide guidance and support as you work towards obtaining your training/employment goal.
Your Service Manager will:
- Provide you with ongoing coaching and support to help you complete your training and reach your goal!
- Help you if you need to change your goal or any of the necessary steps to reach your goal
- Contact you for updates on your progress and attendance for each term that you are receiving grant funding
- Advise you regarding concerns and questions about your Learner Benefits Funding
- Assist you with your next step toward reaching your goal (student loan, referral for job search support, etc)
- Continue to provide Follow-up support for 6 months following the completion of your funding
What is expected of Me?
While in School/Training, to continue to receive grant funding, you must:
⇒Pass all your courses
⇒Stay in contact with your Service Manager about your progress, and any changes to your goal, course plan, or finances
After Training/ School is complete:
⇒You will need to provide information on the education or employment that resulted from your training
⇒You will be contacted to complete a review 3 months and 6 months after your school/training has completed