Business / Industry Development
Each of BGS’ “Traveller” solutions has an industry focus that we can bring to employers. Whether you are addressing the personal and professional development needs of your employees, enhancing employee performance/motivation, working to retain key employees, restructuring, or are looking for strategies to deal with today’s labour challenges, BGS offers the following:
- Workshops focusing on today’s labour market and what it means for employers
- Frameworks for Recruiting and Retaining Employees
- Coaching to explore and maximize staff potential and develop personal/professional success strategies
- Practice and Policy considerations to address workforce needs
- Strategies on how to deal with the Retirement Wave
- Employer and Employee Development Seminars
- Career Transition Services
“TIMELESS TRAVELLER” FOR BUSINESS
On January 1, 2011 the first Baby Boomers turned 65. As well, 1 in 3 Canadian workers is over 50 years of age.
Industry has realized that they need to encourage older employees to work longer because there aren’t enough experienced younger people to replace them. Employers who begin now to identify and implement programs and policies to attract and retain older workers will find themselves well positioned to convert a potential resource into an actual one, and reap the benefits.
BGS’ Timeless Traveller for Business assists employers faced with the challenge of attracting and retaining workers through services including:
- The “Redefining Retirement for the 21st Century” seminar that identifies the primary issues and questions employers must face as Baby Boomers retire. Areas of Discussion include:
Review of today’s Retirement “Landscape” and what it means for employers
- Factors that may encourage workers to postpone retirement
- Strategies for keeping mature workers on the job
- Myths, Benefits, and Opportunities of mature workers
- How organizations must respond in order to survive the effects of the retiring workforce
- Practices and Policies for consideration in order to address the needs of an aging workforce
- Strategy Development on how to deal with the Retirement Wave
- Approaches for Recruiting and Retaining staff
- Practice and Policy considerations to address today’s workforce needs
For additional information…
Call BGS Career & Corporate Development at (780) 425-6655 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We can design a package of services specific to the individual needs of your company and your employees.